If You tube is not accessible in your region, please watch this video on Dailymotion
The physical evidence of the existence of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) has been systematically destroyed by Saudi Royals during their 90 year dynastic rule in Arabian Peninsula. They have erased over 95% of Islamic Heritage and have evil plans to destroy the remaining 5% in the name of expansions of Grand Mosques in Makka and Madina.
Muslim population which accounts for 1.8 billion in the world, is frustrated at this state of affiars. They are showing anger and dismay at the destruction of Islamic memorials in Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries. There are protests all over the world, in Asia, Africa, Europe and Americas. Muslims are demanding immediate revival and reconstruction of Islamic Heritage in Arabian Peninsula to pre-1900 status. These protests have have become a Global movement for Preservation of Islamic Heritage.
This Article provides detailed information in this context, covering all aspects of this Global Movement. The Article is divided into the three Sections, as follows:
Destruction of Islamic Heritage in Saudi Arabia
Destruction of Islamic Heritage in other Muslim Countries in the hands of Salafi terrorists, allegedly funded by Saudi Government
World-Wide Protests of 1.8 billion Muslims for restoration of Islamic Heritage
Throughout the article, evidences from authentic sources; available on public domain, on Internet and Newspapers, have been provided extensively. Also, we have refrained from giving our personal opinions on the subject.
We thank all Muslims of the world who participated in 'Restoration of Islamic Heritage Campaign in the past on two occasions; (1) Preservation of Green Dome in Madina, and (2) Preservation of Bait ul Maulid (Prophet's - saws birth place) in Makka. Saudi Authorities have bowed down in front of the Muslim community of the world and have refrained from destruction of these heritage sites.
Currently Muslims are protesting to remove Public toilet built on prophet Mohammad's (saws) house in Makka. And also for the restoration of all Islamic Heritage buildings in Saudi Arabia and elsewhere.
The intention of the Article is positive; to guide people not to destroy their own Heritage for petty commercial gains at the expense of losing their historical identity among the nations of the world. We would like to reiterate that we are not against any Government in the World and we believe in the ability of the Government in every country to serve their people in the best way possible.
DESTRUCTION OF ISLAMIC HERITAGE IN SAUDI ARABIA
Muslims throughout the world are extremely disturbed, dismayed and frustrated to watch the systematic destruction of Islamic Heritage in Saudi Arabia for construction of commercial complexes, tourism hotels and public toilets. This unchecked behavior of Saudi Royals and the Rich has damaged the identity of Islam tremendously. Read more...
What is the difference between Legend (myth), and History (real existence of people)?
The physical evidence about the existence of people provides authenticity of the historical figures. If you destroy physical evidence of Islam, then Islam will become a legend, a myth; like many philosophical religions of the world. How will you show the evidence to our coming generations that Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) ever existed in this world, if you destroy everything related to him, his family and his companions?
(1) The Telegraph reported on November 2, 2012 that Sauds are bulldozing Islam's Heritage mercilessly. The Paper questioned why Muslims all over the world are keeping silent on this destruction. Read detailed report.
(2) The Press TV reported on October 28, 2012 that Sauds (the Saudi Royal family) plan to destroy the remaining monuments in Saudi Arabia. Read detailed report.
(3) The Independent reported on October 19, 2006 under title "The Shame of the House of Saud: Shadows over Makka" that previously unseen photographs reveal how Salafi Pagans, obsessed with Idolatry, have colluded with developers to destroy Islam's diverse Heritage. Read full Report...
(4) Dr. Saeed Shehabi, Chairman, International Forum for Islamic Dialogue (IFID) wrote a detailed account of Destruction of Islamic Heritage in Saudi Arabia in February 2008. It is estimated that more than 90% of historic mosques, mausoleums and other artefacts have been erased from the face of the Earth, to the extent that some Saudi voices, especially from the Hejaz, have begun to question the wisdom of the eradication of the country's historic wealth. Read detailed report...
(5) The Independent reported on October 28, 2012 that Saudi authorities have embarked on cultural vandalism and destroying Islamic holy sites without any regard to Islam and Muslims in the world. Read full report...
(6) The Hindu Newspaper reported on November 5, 2012 that Saudi Arabia’s poor track record on the protection of Islamic heritage structures has further fueled anxiety about these sites’ future. The Washington-based Gulf Institute estimates that 95 per cent of all 1,000-year-old buildings in Makkah and Medina have been destroyed over the last 20 years. Read full Report...
The Muslims of the world cannot see Islam being destroyed by the ruling clan of Saudi Arabia without any regard to Islam and Muslims in the world. Watch the following Shocking Video clips, you will be surprised to know the extent of damage Salafis have done to Islam and its Heritage.
Dr. Irfan Alawi of the Islamic Heritage Research Foundation, told RT that the key Islamic heritage site, including Prophet Mohammed’s (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) shrine, is to be bulldozed as Saudi Arabia plans a $ 6 billion expansion of Madina’s holy Grand Mosque. Read more ...
Work on the Masjid an-Nabawi in Medina, was scheduled to start after 2012 Hajj season. However, the Muslims of the world raised a hue and cry on the proposed destruction of Prophet's (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) dome and his pious grave. Then the Saudi Government is reported to stopped the proposed destruction. This was reported in Saudi Gazette Newspaper on November 14, 2012. Read more..
Similarly, it is reported in Okaz Newspaper on February 13, 2013 that Saudi Government is considering to restore some Heritage buildings in the Kingdom in order to promote religious tourism. Read more...
But, no one can believe the deceptive Saudi Royal Clan.
Similarly, in 2010 King Abdullah promised Turkish authorities that he will not allow destruction of Ottoman era portico in Masjid al-Haram. But he did not keep that promise and now the Ottoman portico around Ka'aba has been destroyed completely.
They have ignored all their promises officially made to Turkish Government and to the world earlier. Read detailed information in this context appeared on February 11, 2013 in Turkish Newspapers. Click Here to read more...
Even the Imam and Preacher at the Grand Mosque, Abdur Rahman As-Sudais, the infamous Salafi Cleric, who is head of the Official Presidency for two Grand Mosques (with a rank of a Minister) is reported to have promised, in a statement in As Sharq Al-Awsat earlier, that the areas in both the Grand Mosques from Abbasid Caliphate and Ottoman period will not be touched. However, now it has all been destroyed in Makka's Grand Mosque in the name of expansion. Read more...
Muslims suspect that Saudi Government's recent announcement not to destroy the Green Dome of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم), or their proposal of restoration of some sites, could be a shrewd move to buy some time and when Muslims' anger dies down, they will suddenly destroy the Dome and remove the pious graves of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and Khulafa-e-Rashideen from the mosque as they did earlier with 60,000 pious graves of Sahaba in Arabian Peninsula.
The Tribune reported on November 1, 2012 that there is a strong potential and likelihood that Saudi Salafis will demolish the Green Dome, and destroy Riyadh al-Jannah and the pious graves of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and Khulafa-e-Rashideen in their long line of projects they are undertaking to erase Islamic Heritage in Saudi Arabia. Read more...
Press TV reported on February 11, 2013 that Saudi Arabia's plan of demolishing Prophet's (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) Green Dome is actually a conspiracy hatched by Salafis and Zionists together. Salafis are working on the Zionists Agenda to eliminate Islam from the Planet Earth. Read more...
Saudi Royals are destroying Islamic Heritage and preserving cultural heritage of their Zionist ancestors, and Idols worshiped by their Pagan forefathers in Temple like Museums in Saudi Arabia. Read more...
In the name of restoration of Heritage sites, what they are restoring is the idols worshiped by their Pagan ancestors as well as sites related to Saud's dynasty in Arabian Peninsula. Read more..
Saudis are organizing Exhibitions depicting their national Heritage in all major cities of Saudi Arabia and outside, in US, Europe, Russia, Australia, etc. And what is the national Heritage being exhibited in the grand exhibitions? Pre-Islamic Cultural Heritage of their Pagan forefathers. Read Arab News report dated January 14, 2013
Watch this video clip and see the Idols of Pagan Gods preserved by Saudi Arabia which are shown in International Exhibitions. Click Here.
People, who visit these exhibitions in major cities of the world, get the impression that Islam was imposed on Saudis earlier and now they have gone back to Paganism, which existed before Islam. Read CNN Report.
Salafists have interpreted Quranic verses and Ahadith to claim that Salafi Paganism is real Islam; which looks to be the main motivation for them to erase all Islamic memorials from their land. Read more...
Saudis openly say that preservation of Prophet's (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) relics, his houses, the houses of Sahabah, their old mosques and even their sacred graves is shirk; but preservation of Idols worshiped by their forefathers is their important responsibility towards their future generations. The new definitions of Shirk, Bidda are aimed at confusing innocent Muslims all over the world. Read more...
DESTRUCTION OF ISLAMIC HERITAGE IN OTHER MUSLIM COUNTRIES BY SALAFI TERRORISTS ALLEGEDLY FUNDED BY SAUDI ARABIAN GOVERNMENT
It is not just that Saudi Salafis are destroying Islamic Heritage in Saudi Arabia, they are also exporting this terror in other Muslim countries of the world. Salafis are taking control of Muslim countries, one by one, with the help of Zionists and Nato in the name of revolutions and destroying entire Islamic Heritage in these countries.
(1) Libya Herald Newspaper reported that on July 9, 2012 Salafis bombed 'Sahaba Mosque' in Derna, Benghazi, Libya.
The Bombing on the mosque destroyed the Tomb and the upper portion of Hadhrat Zuhayr (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) pious grave. People were surprised to see the pious body of Hadhrat Zuhayr (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ), companion of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم), remained intact, spotless after 1,375 years of burial. The news and these pictures were published in Libya Herald Newspaper on Tuesday, July 10, 2012. Read more...
Saudi Salafis have destroyed over 60,000 pious graves and mausoleums of Sahabah and family members of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) in Arabian Peninsula. What they did with the pious bodies of over 60,000 Sahabah is not known to people. These inhuman beastly actions will definitely carry the unending Azaab (torment) on these Salafis in Hereafter. They cannot escape Allah's ( سبحانہ و تعا لی ) Azab.
(2) On Sunday, August 26, 2012, Saudi funded Salafis attacked 500 year old grave of Sheikh Shihab al-Din (1442-1493), a Shadhili Shaikh in Misrata, Libya, dug out the grave and took away his dead body.
UNESCO Director General Irina Bokova said on August 27, 2012, the Salafi attacks wrecking Zlitan, Tripoli, Mistara, Benghazi, etc., and destroying mosques and desecrating graves of Islamic Scholars must be halted. Reuters Paris, reported on August 29, 2012 that United Nations has urged Libyan authorities to protect Islamic Heritage from Salafi vandalism. Read more...
In Misrata, they destroyed mausoleum of Sheikh Ahmed al-Zarruq. The front façade of Sidi Abdul-Salam Al-Asmar Al-Fituri shrine, as well as the mosque and library of al-Asmari University in Zliten were also destroyed. Read more...
Agence France Presse (AFP) reported that in Tripoli, Salafis destroyed Abdallah al-Shaab mausoleum, the shrines of Sidi al-Masri and Sidi Selim.
The League of Libyan Muslim Scholars have urged United Nations to pressure Saudi Arabian Government not to export Salafi terror and vandalism in Islamic countries.
(3) In a shocking incident on December 16, 2008, Taliban, dug the grave of a popular Ahle Sunnah Shaikh, Samiullah Chishti in Swat, Pakistan, removed his body and hanged it in a local market.
Taliban confirmed that their gunmen entered the house of Shaikh Samiullah, and killed all inmates. They searched the premises but did not find his dead body. They left the scene after killing several others and burning 15 houses owned by his Murideen. Later they came to know that he was one of the persons killed by them and that his Murideen had secretly buried his body. They went to his grave, removed his body and realized that he was not properly buried but was stuffed in a hole while still dressed in his clothes. Later explaining why they hanged Shaikh's dead body, a senior commander of Taliban claimed that he was Mushrik. Read more...
(4) The Daily Mail, UK, reported on February 3, 2013 that Salafi Terrorists, backed by French military have torched homes, mosques and libraries, including £16-million Ahmed Baba Institute, home to some 20,000 ancient documents on culture, science and geography.
It is reported that Salafi terrorists, armed with assault rifles and pickaxes have destroyed all important mausoleums in Timbuktu. Eye witnesses say that Salafis are unleashing terror in many parts of Mali.The French claim that Al-Qaeda terrorists who are there in Mali for a long time, are burning the cities, destroying mosques, and fleeing before arrival of French troops. If this story was true, then they would have destroyed this heritage long time ago. Why this whole saga started after the current Government headed by Captain Amadou Haya Sanogo was installed in Mali by CIA. It is obvious that these terrorists are doing the carnage under the patronage of Zionists, supported by petro-dollar funds from Saudi Arabia. TheSalafi terrorists are used by Zionists to destroy Islam in the world. The entire terrorist structure is run under the overall guidance of Nato, whose governments are slave to Zionists lobby in the world. Read full Report...
(5) BBC reported on October 15, 2012 that Salafi Militants, who call themselves Free Syrian Army, damaged the Grand Umayyad Mosque in Aleppo City. Read full Report...
Armed Salafi militant groups targeted the mosque with mortars and machine guns, damaging major portion of the mosque, main prayer Hall and the main gate.
(6) Watch the following video clip, the Salafi Militants have bombed and destroyed the mausoleum of Hazrat Ammar bin Yasir (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) in Syria, who was one of the prominent Sahaba, famous for the Prophet's (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم), Hadith - "Ammar will be killed by the rebellious aggressive group. He will be inviting them to Paradise and they will invite him to Hell-fire". (Bukhari Vol. 1, Book 8, # 438).
Tama Hazem, Head of Aleppo City Media Center said, "Nour Al-Shuhada mosque was struck by Salafi militants during Asr prayers, killing most of the people praying there. The main hall of the mosque and the minaret were destroyed."
Read more on Islamic Heritage destruction in Syria.showing the Salafi Terrorists blowing the mosque and cheering the destruction and killing of all people who were praying at that time.
(8) It is reported by Syrian News on April 6, 2013 that Salafi Zionists attempted to destroy, and partly damaged Sayyeda Sukaina (ra), daughter of Hadhrat Ali (ru) shrine in Darayya, outside Damascus.
They desecrated the shrine, burned its books of religion and Quran and even damaged the building itself. They did the same thing in Libya where they removed the skeleton of late Gaddafi's mother and tore it apart with sticks. Read more...
Also, watch the video Clip about this Story.
(9) Al-Jazeera reported on March 21, 2013 that Dr Mohammed Saeed Ramadan al-Bouti, a longtime supporter of President Bashar al-Assad and Imam of Damascus' historic Ummayyad Mosque, was killed in the explosion in the Iman Mosque in the central Mezzeh district.
Forty two people were martyred and eighty four injured in the blast, the Syrian Television reported. Watch this video clip.
Al-Jazeera reported on March 24, 2013 that Al-Bouti's 52 years old daughter, Sumayya, speaking from Saudi Arabia, said that her father could not have changed his position. She said those who killed him (Salafi Zionist terrorists) are "unjust" and "criminals"
Earlier Shaikh al-Yaqoobi and Free Syrian Army (FSA) which consists of hired Salafi Zionist mercenaries, tried to give impression that Government killed Shaikh Al-Bouti; which is a lie. Read full story...
(10) Press TV reported on May 3, 2013 that the pious Grave of the Sahabi Sayyidina Hujr ibn Adi (ru) was been desecrated in Syria and his grave has been dug up and his blessed body has been stolen.
Hadhrat Hujr ibn Adi (ru) was a pious companion of Prophet Mohammad (saws) who was sentenced to death, along with his son and 7 others by Muawiya (ru) for supporting Hadhrat Ali (ru). It is reported that Muawiya (ru) had given Hadhrat Hujr (ru) two choices, either to curse Hadhrat Ali (ru) or die.
Hadhrat Hujr (ru) chose to die and reported to have said that he would do nothing that could displease Allah (swt).
On May 2nd, 2013, his shrine was desecrated by Salafi extremists/terrorists trained and sent to Syria by Saudi Arabia, Qatar and other Salafi States. His body was removed and disposed off at an unknown location. No one knows what they did with his pious body. There are reports that the Salafi Zionist terrorists responsible for this incident have been apprehended by Syrian Police. However there were no confirmed reports of their arrest. Watch the following disturbing video clip.
(11) Press TV reported on January 1, 2013 that Shaikh Muhammed al-Arifi, a Saudi Salafi Scholar, issued a fatwa that permits all Jihadist in Syria to engage in rape of Syrian women, en masse. Read more, and also Watch this video clip.
Arifi called it Intercourse Marriage designed to give freedom to Salafi mercenaries in Syria to have sex with Syrian women en masse to satisfy their lust and boost determination. By doing so, they will enter Paradise.
Shaikh Arifi, later denied that he has issued such a Fatwa on his FB page and on twitter. Read more...
(12) Washington Times reported on April 3, 2013 that another Salafi Sheikh Yasir al-Ajlawni, who hails from Jordan, has also issued a Fatwa to clear the path for Salafi Terrorists fighting against the Government of Syrai to "rape Syrian Women so long as they are non-Salafis". Read full report ...
(13) SEXUAL JIHAD - The Daily Mail UK reported on April 4, 2013 that at least 13 Tunisian young girls reportedly traveled to rebel held northern Syria to offer themselves for sex to Salafi Zionist mercenaries fighting with Syrian Army. This was the result of 'Fatawas' issued by Salafi Clerics for women to perform SEXUAL JIHAD for which they will get Paradise in Hereafter. Read more...
(14) UN Officials say the terrorists of so called Free Syrian Army are killing civilians and raping Syrian women. Watch this video covering UN Security Council Meeting about Syria.
(15) Watch the following video clip which shows how Saudi rich and royals and Qatari rich and royals are preying on hapless Syrian refugee women and small girls in Jordanian camps made for Syrian refugees who have fled their country in view of Saudi Zionists sponsored war in Syria. They enter these camps as in the guise of donars and kidnap young girls from these camps taking advantage of darkness. It is reported that when a woman resisted rape from these men, they burnt her camp. The saudi rich and royal have transformed these camps as mass rape centers of hapless unprotected Syrian women.
(16) Watch this shocking video showing horrific crimes committed by Salafi Zionists who are described by Western mainstream controlled media as Free Syrian Army.
(17) Watch this horrific video showing a Salafi FSA terrorist commander Khaled al Hammad eating the "heart" of a Syrian soldier after killing him. The BBC has confirmed this brutality.
WORLD WIDE PROTESTS OF 1.8 BILLION MUSLIMS FOR RESTORATION OF ISLAMIC HERITAGE
What happens to Islamic memorials in Saudi Arabia or elsewhere is naturally the concern of all 1.8 billion Muslims of the world. Islamic Heritage belongs to Muslim Ummah which cannot be left at the mercy of Saudi funded Salafi Terrorists. Islamic Heritage cannot be allowed to be destroyed in the hands of a few Greedy Princes and Real Estate Sharks to develop personal commercial properties in Saudi Arabia. Muslims are showing anger, dismay and frustration which has developed into a Global movement to preserve, revive and reconstruct (the damaged) Islamic Heritage in Saudi Arabia and other countries of the world.
1.8 BILLION MUSLIMS OF THE WORLD DEMAND THE FOLLOWING
Saudi authorities should assure the Muslim world that the Green Dome of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) will not be touched ever. Also, no new Domes will be constructed in future expansions of Masjid-e-Nabawi bigger than the Prophet's (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) Green Dome. All future expansion of Masjid-e-Nabawi should be done in the northern side, behind the present mosque.
Saudi Government should immediately restore Heritage memorials of Jannatul Baqi in Madinah, and Jannatul Mu'alla in Makka without wasting any more time. The Public Toilet made on the House of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) in Makka should be destroyed and sanctity of the place restored with immediate effect. Also, all Islamic Heritage buildings destroyed by Sauds should be restored to their pre 1900 position.
Saudi Government should publicly apologize to the Muslim world for the destruction of the Islamic Heritage and insults meted out to Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم), his family members, Sahabah and important dignitaries of Islam, during their dynastic rule. The ugly wrongs committed in the past should be apologized publicly and a new beginning made by restoring the Baqi and Mu'alla sanctuaries and other Heritage buildings. They should initiate a master plan to restore all Islamic Heritage buildings that have been destroyed in Arabia, with immediate effect.
Saudi Royal Clan is responsible for the damage of Islamic Heritage in Arabian Peninsula and elsewhere in the world where their funded Salafi Terrorists have destroyed Islamic memorials. Saudi Government should stop exporting Salafi Militancy in Muslim countries of the world. They should stop using their Clerics and Petro-dollar wealth to destroy Islamic Heritage in the world. There should be an International Fund and supervision to reconstruct all Islamic Heritage damaged by Salafis in Saudi Arabia and rest of the world.
The above demands are genuine. Muslims want Saudis to preserve Islamic Heritage. The UN charters support this preservation. Protection of Heritage buildings is a well known International cause of UNESCO. Constitutions of all countries of the world ensure preservation of HeritagePreservation of Islamic Heritage Campaign in the World is carried out by Muslims on all fronts.
(1) Peaceful demonstrations, passing of resolutions in Islamic gatherings, mass signing of petitions on Internet, awareness campaign on electronic media, FB, Twitter and print media/News papers are being organized by Muslims all over the world.
(2) Many people are writing e-mails to Saudi Embassies in different countries of the world showing their pain and anger over Islamic Heritage Destruction. E-mail addresses of Saudi Embassies in different countries are freely available on public domain on Internet. Some of the e-mails are provided below.
Many people are sending copies of their e-mails to World Heritage Center, UNESCO, France; 'email@example.com' and Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) Permanent Observer Mission to the United Nations, New York, 'firstname.lastname@example.org' .Thousands of individual letters are reported to have been written to Saudi Embassies in several countries of the world protesting about the damaged done to Islamic Heritage in Saudi Arabia. Read more...
The Times of India reported on December 11, 2012 that letters were written from All India Ulema Mashaikh Board, to Prime Minister of India, External Affairs Minister of India and Saudi Ambassador in India, protesting against the destruction of Islamic Heritage. Read more...
(3) A Petition, addressed to King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia was signed by 1,300 people protesting and demanding him to stop bulldozing Islamic Heritage and restore Islamic Memorials destroyed in Saudi Arabia. Read more...
Another Petition, addressed to Khaled Abdul Razzak Al-Nafisi, Permanent Representative of Saudi Arabia to the United Nations has been signed by 454 people demanding him to urge his Government to stop bulldozing Islamic Heritage and restore Islamic Memorials destroyed in Saudi Arabia.
Many petitions are being sent over Internet to Saudi Authorities demanding them to reconstruct the Islamic Heritage destroyed by them in Saudi Arabia.
(4) Hundreds of thousands of people are using Social Networking sites like FB, Twitter, Google+, etc., to post their frustration and anger. They tag friends in large numbers in this awareness campaign.
(5) People are using CNN/ BBC / Al-Jazeera / Times of India / New York Times or any famous News Agency / Newspaper/ TV Station Websites / FB pages to register their anger and frustration.
(6) People are writing letters / news items to the editors of local newspapers and TV stations in their countries explaining the facts with pictures.
(7) It is reported that local Imams in mosques in different parts of the world are giving sermons about the destruction of Islamic Heritage in Saudi Arabia.
(8) Many organizations in the world, both Ahle Sunnah and Shia, are organizing demonstration showing their anger and frustration on the destruction of Islamic Heritage in Saudi Arabia. These demonstrations are generally peaceful and no untoward incident has been reported in any country. Watch the following video clips.
(i) Several hundred people protested opposite Saudi Embassy in Washington DC 2007.
Hundred of people protested opposite Saudi in Embassy, Washington DC, United States, on October 22, 2007 shouting slogans against the destruction of Islamic Heritage in Saudi Arabia. Watch the video clip of the Protest.
(ii) A protest was organized by several hundred men and women opposite Saudi Embassy in Washington DC in February 2008.
A protest was organized by several hundred men and women opposite Saudi Embassy in Washington DC in February 2008 against the destruction of Islamic Heritage in Saudi Arabia. Watch the video clip of this Protest.
(iii) Hundreds of people gathered opposite Saudi Embassy in Washington DC in September 2009 protesting.
(iv) Several thousand people protested opposite Saudi Embassy in London UK.
Thousands of people joined a Protest march and held a Rally opposite Saudi Embassy in London, UK in September 2010 against the destruction of Islamic Heritage in Saudi Arabia. Watch the Video Clip of the Protest.
(v) Over one hundred thousand people joined a Protest march and Rally in Lucknow, India
Over one hundred thousand people joined a March and Rally in Lucknow, India, in October 2010, protesting against the destruction of Islamic Heritage in Saudi Arabia. They chanted slogans against Saudi monarchy. Watch Video Clip of the Protest
(vi) Several hundred people joined protests in Texas and some other cities of US.
(vii) Hundreds of people marched and staged a rally opposite Saudi Embassy in Washington DC in September 2010.
Hundreds of people marched and staged a rally opposite Saudi Embassy Washington DC, United States of America, in 2010 protesting against the destruction of Islamic Heritage in Saudi Arabia. Watch this video clip.
(viii) Thousands of people joined a Protest march and held a Rally In London, UK
(ix) Thousands of people participated in Protest Rallies all across Pakistan on August 29, 2012
Thousands participated in Rallies across Pakistan on August 29 2012, chanting slogans against destruction of Islamic Heritage in Saudi Arabia. Read full report.
(x) Thousands participated in a Protest Rally in Ethiopia.
(xi) Over one hundred thousand people participated in rally in Lucknow, India on September 7, 2011
Over one hundred thousand people participated in rally in Lucknow, India on September 7, 2011, showing their anger and frustration on the destruction of Islamic Heritage in Saudi Arabia.
(xii) Thousands participated in a Protest Rally at Jantar Mantar, New Delhi, India in August 2012. It is estimated that more than 75% people were from Ahle Sunnah wal Jama'a.
Thousands participated in a Protest Rally at New Delhi, India in August 2012. It is estimated that more than 75% people were from Ahle Sunnah wal Jama'a. Protesters demanded immediate reconstruction of Islamic Heritage buildings and memorials in Saudi Arabia.
(xiii) Thousands participated in a Protest Rally in New Delhi, India on January 14, 2013
Thousands of people joined a Protest Rally held at Jantar Manter, New Delhi, India, on January 14, 2013 protesting against the destruction of Islamic Heritage in Saudi Arabia. A memorandum was presented to the Government of India, and Saudi Ambassador in India which was signed by many Ahle Sunnah Ulema from all parts of India. Read more ...
It is reported in Inqilab Newspaper on May 27, 2013 that Islamic scholars and Muslims from Muradabad, India, protested against the destruction of Islamic Heritage and desecration of the pious graves of Sahabah and Awliya Allah in the hands of Wahhabi Terrorists in Syria in front of the District Collectorate and urged Indian Government to press Saudi authorities to stop this unabated destruction and killing of innocent people in the world. A memorandum was also handed over to the Collector in this regard signed by many Islamic scholars.
(9) There are thousands of Organizations all over the World who are supporting the cause of Muslims for reconstruction of Islamic Heritage in Saudi Arabia.
SSF JANUARY 2013 CONFERENCE, INDIA
(10) There are 54 Islamic Countries, members of OIC, who have declared Milad un Nabi (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) as Public Holiday. Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Israel are the only countries in the Arab world who did not declare it a public holiday.
Prophet's (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) birthday is celebrated with enthusiasm and vigor in over 180 Countries of the world.
Watch 74 Videos showing Eid Milad gatherings and processions in 74 countries of the world. Hundreds of videos are available showing Eid Milad celebrations all over the world.
EID MILAD MARCH LONDON, UK
People in all 180 countries are frustrated and angry on Saudi Royal Family who are erasing every single Islamic Heritage building in Saudi Arabia.
EID MILAD MARCH CAIRO, EGYPT
It is reported that in Eid Milad gatherings in 180 countries of the world this year 1434 H (2013), frustration of Muslims about the destruction of Islamic Heritage in Saudi Arabia was echoed and people vowed to organize worldwide protests to bring some sense and sanity to the greedy and arrogant Saudi ruling Clan.
The whole world, the entire Internet, Print Media of the world has severely criticized Saudi Royal family for their illiterate and inhuman behavior of destroying Islamic Heritage in Arabian Peninsula and other countries of the world. As per world Media, Salafists are terrorists, who are not only killing innocent people in the world, but are also destroying valuable historical Heritage of many countries of the world. All 8 billion people of the world demand protection of their Heritage from Salafi terrorists. The UN Charters support this preservation. Protection of Heritage is a well known cause of UNESCO. Constitutions of all countries of the world ensures preservation of Heritage.
(1) CNN reported on February 7, 2013 that current destruction of Ottoman-era Portico in Makka's grand has become the latest battleground in the conflict between Muslims who want to preserve the Islamic Architectural Heritage and Saudis who are pushing for destruction of this Heritage. Read full report.
(2) CNN i-reported on January 24, 2013 about the world wide protests of Muslims against the Destruction of Islamic Heritage in Saudi Arabia.
(3) DAWN reported on February 9, 2013 that several historic monuments in Makka and Madina have fallen to rubble. At the end of October, 2012, as the Hajj season was coming to a close, Saudi authorities announced that they were planning to raze the shrine of the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) in order to accommodate a 6 billion dollar expansion of Masjid-Al-Nabawi in Madina. Also not accommodated in the new plan was the Masjid Ghamama where the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) was said to have given his first Eid sermon. Back in Makka, the Masjid al Haram compound is dwarfed by the Abraj Al Bait skyscraper apartment and hotel complex, whose incongruous and ugly clock tower looks down on pilgrims inside the mosque.
(4) SAUDI GAZETTE reported on February 5, 2013 that "it is really painful that we (Saudis) treat Islamic Heritage relics in a manner that reflects our complete ignorance of their value and significance. Historian and writer Mohammed Al-Salmi once wrote 'we consolidate our ignorance of the value of Islamic Heritage relics with naked aggression against them. We deliberately destroy them to a degree that makes us unworthy of them.' I would add to this and say that our dealing with Islamic antiquities reflects a great inability on our part in realizing the religious and historic significance of these antiquities. By this ignorance we are not only being unfair to ourselves but also to future generations. It is high time we realize the great value of Islamic antiquities in our country. We should work hard to preserve and upkeep them in a manner that reflects their real worth. Read more...
(5) Muslims of the World demand Saudi authorities should immediately restore Heritage memorials of Jannatul Baqi in Madinah, and Jannatul Mu'alla in Makka without wasting any more time. The Public Toilet made on the House of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) in Makka should be destroyed and sanctity of the place restored with immediate effect. Also, all Islamic Heritage buildings destroyed by Sauds should be restored to their pre 1900 position. Read more on Wikipedia.
SAUDI AUTHORITIES CANNOT IGNORE THE FRUSTRATION AND ANGER OF 1.8 BILLION MUSLIMS OF THE WORLD
Saudis should know that they can no longer ignore the frustration and anger of 1.8 billion Muslims of the world.The world belongs to Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) and His Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and you cannot have the liberty to destroy the identity of Islam.Insha Allah, the world will see, all memorials of Ahle Bait, Sahabah and all Islamic Heritage buildings will be restored in Saudi Arabia soon. No one on this Planet can stop this.
THE EVIL PERIOD IS OVERNOW IT IS THE TIME OF SAHIH IMAN AND SAHIH ISLAM IN THE WORLD
جَاء الحَقُّ وَزَھَقَ البَاطِل انَّ البَاطِلَ کاَنَ زَھُوقَا