The first group who alienated themselves from the mainstream Islam and formed as a separate sect during Caliphate of Hadhrat Ali (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) were Shias.The word Shia is derived from Shiatu Ali (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) meaning the followers of Hadhrat Ali (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ). Shias regard Hadhrat Ali (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) as divinely appointed legitimate successor of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and disregard and denounce the first three rightly guided Caliphs (Khulfa-e-Rashideen) (رضئ اللھ تعالی عنہم اجمعین ) as usurpers of power. For them the first three Kulfa-e-Rashideen (رضئ اللھ تعالی عنہم اجمعین ) were politically motivated and denied Hadhrat Ali ( رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) his rightful position in Islamic Government (Astaghfiruallah).Hadhrat Ali's (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) Caliphate witnessed many challenges; the central authority was confronted; vested interests took advantage; new converts particularly Jews, spread all kinds of rumors and played with people's emotions and created confusion among Muslim ranks. We will not go into details here about the political turmoil during that period, but one thing is certain that had Shia been correct and on the right path of Islam, they would not been divided into hundreds, may be thousands of sub groups in the world. Our Shia brothers should think about it coolly.It is important to note that Muslims are primarily divided into 73 major sects which has been mentioned in Prophet's (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) Ahadith. However, their sub groups seem to have increased to thousands and they are still increasing.
SHIA GROUPS IN THE WORLD
There are hundreds of Shia Groups in the world. Information on these groups is available on Internet and other resources. Prominent among them are as follows.
(1) Tafdheeliyah Shias,(2) Tabarraiyyah Shias,(3) Ghullat Shias,(4) Sabaaiyyah Shias,(5) Mufaddhaliyyah Shias,(6) Sarrghiyyah Shias or Sareefiyyah Shias(7) Bazeeghiyyah Shias(8) Kaamiliyyah Shias,(9) Mughiriyyah Shias,(10) Janaahiyyah Shias,(11) Bayaaniyyah Shias,(12) Mansuriyyah Shias,(13) Ghamaamiyyah Shias,(14) Imaamiyyah Shias,(15) Tafweedhiyyah Shias,(16) Khattabiyyah Shias,(17) Ma'mariyyah Shias,(18) Gharaabiyyah Shias,(19) Thababiyyah Shias,(20) Thammiyyah Shias,(21) Ithnaiyyah Shias,(22) Khamsiyyah Shias,(23) Naseeriyyah Shias,(24) Ishaaqiyyah Shias,(25) Ghalbaaniyyah Shias,(26) Razaamiyyah Shias,(27) Muqnaiyyah Shias,(28) Kisaaniyyah Shias,(29) Kuraibiyyah Shias,(30) Ishaaqiyyah Shias,(31) Harbiyyah Shias,(32) Abbaasiyyah Shias,(33) Tayyaariyyah Shias(34) Mukhtariyyah Shias,(35) Zaidiyyah Shias,(36) Jaardawiyyah Shias,(37) Jareeriyyah Shias,(38) Al-Ghamiyyah Shias,(39) Daqniyyah Shias,(40) Khashbiyyah Shias,(41) Ya'qubiyyah Shias,(42) Saalihiyyah Shias,(43) Husainiyyah Shias,(44) Nafsiyyah Shias,(45) Hukmiyyah Shias or Hishaamiyyah Shias,(46) Saalimiyyah Shias or Jawaaleeqqiyyah Shias,(47) Nu'maaniyyah Shias,(48) Zaraariyyah Shias,(49) Yunusiyyah Shias,(50) Badaaiyyah Shias,(51) Mufawwidha Shias,(52) Haadhariyyah Shias,(53) Naadosiyyah Shias,(54) Amaariyyah Shias,(55) Mubaarakiyyah Shias,(56) Baatiniyyah Shias,(57) Qarmatiyyah Shias,(58) Shameetiyyah Shias,(59) Maiminiyyah Shias,(60) Khalfiyyah Shias,(61) Barqiyyah Shias,(62) Janaabiyyah Shias,(63) Sab'eeyyah Shias,(64) Mahdawiyyah Shias,(65) Musta'liyyah Shias,(66) Nazaariyyah Shias,(67) Aftahiyyah Shias,(68) Ishaaqiyyah Shias,(69) Qat'iyyah Shias,(70) Musawiyyah Shias,(71) Mutwariyyah Shias,(72) Rajiyyah Shias,(73) Ithna Ashriyyah Shias(74) Ja'fariyyah Shias,(75) Nizariyyah Shias,(76) Ismailliyah Shias,(77) Agh Khaniyyah Shias,(78) Dawoodi Bohra Shias,(79) Kaysaniyyah Shias,(80) Khoja Shias,(81) Kamiliyyah Shias,(82) Ulayniyyah Shias,(83) Mughapriyyah Shias,(84) Mansuriyyah Shias,(85) Hatabiyyah Shias(86) Hashimiyyah Shias,(87) Numaniyyah Shias, or Sataniyyah Shias(88) Kanahiyyah Shias,(89) Zarramiyyah Shias,(90) Mufavizzah Shias,(91) Badaniyyah Shias,(92) Banaiyyah Shias,(93) Salahiyyah Shias,(94) Sulaymaniyyah Shias,(95) Garrudiyyah Shias,(96) Bayaiyyah Shias,(97) Sulaimani Bohra Shias,(98) Alvi Bohra Shias,(99) Atba-e-Malak Shias,(100) Insa Asali Khoja Shias,(101) Druziyyah Shias,(102) Alevi Shias,(103) Asaib al-Haq Shias,(104) Hazara Shias,(105) Hezb-e-Wahdat Shias,(106) Harkat-e-Islam Shias,(107) Qaramita Shias,(108) Musta'ali Shias,(109) Tayyibi Sihas,(110) Jaffan Bohra Shias,(111) Habitahs Bohra Shias,(112) Progressive Dawoodi Bohra Shias,(113) Akhbari Shias,(114) Usuli Shias,(115) Shaykhi Shias,(116) Alawi Shias,(117) Ghaliya Shias,(118) Hizbullah Shias, etc.
(1) Shias have altered Islamic 'Shahadah' (Kalima Tayyiba) and have included the name of Hadhrat Ali ( رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) as the successor of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and first Caliph.SHIA SHAHADAH
There is no god but Allah, (سبحانہ و تعا لی), Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) is the Messenger of Allah; Ali ( رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) is the Friend of Allah; the successor of the Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and his first Caliph".
The above Shahadah implies that one has to believe that Hadhrat Ali ( رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) was the successor of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and the first rightful Caliph of Islam. This way one has to deny the Caliphate of three rightful Caliphs of Islam as wrong. The Shia Shahadah also implies that the three rightful Caliphs (رضئ اللھ تعالی عنہم اجمعین ) were wrong doers (Nauzubillahi).
Khomeini, in his book 'Kashful Asrar' (pages 119-20) has written the following.
Quote - "From the examples I (Khomeini) have given, it shows that the Shaikhs Abu Bakr and Umar (رضئ اللھ تعالی عنہم) had acted against the Quran. For these people to behave in such a manner amongst the Muslims was not surprising. The Muslims (Sahaba) were also in such a state that they were either part of the same group (Abu Bakr and Umar - رضئ اللھ تعالی عنہم) or they had similar intentions of becoming the government in power.If they (the Muslims) did not side them (Abu Bakr and Umar - رضئ اللھ تعالی عنہم) then it was certain that they did not have the courage to speak out against those who behaved badly towards Rasoolullah (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and his beloved daughter (Fathima - رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہا) .
In short, even if mention was made in the Quran in clear words on this matter (the succession of Hadhrat Ali - رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ - as Caliph), they would not have changed their intentions, and even at the Command of Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) they would not have given up the seat (of Government). Unquote.
Ask any Ahle Sunnah Mufti about the above beliefs, he will say that whoever believes that Khulfa-e-Rashideen (رضئ اللھ تعالی عنہم) and other Sahabah (رضئ اللھ تعالی عنہم اجمعین ) were wrong doers and denounces them in such a derogatory language, he will be treated as out of Islam.
The above Shia beliefs are similar in nature with Salafis beliefs. Salafis declare all Sahabah ( first, second and following generations) as Bid'atees (Innovators of Islam). Read details.
Thus, Salafis are worse than Shias, because they brand all Sahabah, members of Prophet's (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) family, Mohajirs and Ansaars (رضئ اللھ تعالی عنہم اجمعین ) as Bid'atees (Innovators of Islam).
One of the most famous Salafi Scholar of recent times Al-Bani (1914-1999) declared Sahabah, including Khulfa-e-Rashideen, Members of Prophet's (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) family, Muhajireen and Ansars (رضئ اللھ تعالی عنہم اجمعین ) as Bid'atees. Read details.
Salafis also claim that Imam Hussain's (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) Karbala episode was politically motivated as he (Imam Hussain's - رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) attempted to fight Yazid's Army with 72 unarmed Muslims. They claim that Imam Hussain (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) was a wrong doer as he did not take Ba'ya on the hands of Yazid (Astaghfirullah). They make all out effort by manipulating historical data, misinterpreting Ahadith to prove that Yazid was an honest Muslim. All Salafi groups, including Deobandis, Tabhlighees and Jamat-e-Islami are united in this belief. Read more at # 56
(2) Shias claim that since the word "Shia" is mentioned in Quran, therefore they are the rightful Muslims. We have discussed this issue briefly below in the light of Quran and Ahadith.(i) It is in Quran - وَإِنَّ مِن شِيعَتِهِ لَإِبْرَاهِيمَ [Meaning - Verily among those who followed his Way (ie., Noah - علیھ السلا م ) was Abraham ( علیھ السلا م ).] (As-Saaffat - 83)In the above verse, the word 'Shiatihi' has been used in the meaning of 'follower'.(ii) It is in Quran - وَدَخَلَ الْمَدِينَةَ عَلَىٰ حِينِ غَفْلَةٍ مِّنْ أَهْلِهَا فَوَجَدَ فِيهَا رَجُلَيْنِ يَقْتَتِلَانِ هَـٰذَا مِن شِيعَتِهِ وَهَـٰذَا مِنْ عَدُوِّهِ ۖ فَاسْتَغَاثَهُ الَّذِي مِن شِيعَتِهِ عَلَى الَّذِي مِنْ عَدُوِّهِ فَوَكَزَهُ مُوسَىٰ فَقَضَىٰ عَلَيْهِ ۖ [ Meaning - And he (Moses - علیھ السلا م ) entered the city at a time when its people were not watching: and he found there, two men fighting - one of his own religion, ( شِيعَتِهِ ) and the other, of his foes. Now the man of his own religion ( شِيعَتِهِ ) appealed to him against his foe, and Moses ( علیھ السلا م ) struck him with his fist and made an end of him. (Al-Qasas - 15)In the above verse, the word 'Shiatihi' has been used in the meaning of 'follower'.(iii) It is in Quran - إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ ۚ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ [ Meaning - Verily, those who divide their religion and break up into sects ( شِيَعًا ), you ( O' Prophet - صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) have no concern in them in the least. Their affair is with Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی), Who then will tell them what they used to do.] (An-Aam - 159)In the above verse, the word 'Shia-an' has been used in the meaning of 'Sect, Group'.Thus, the word 'Shia' in Quran refers to ' Group of followers' or 'a sect'. We do not know of any Quranic verse in which the word 'Shia' has been used for Muslim Ummah.It is in Hadith - Prophet Mohammad ( صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) said to Ali (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ): "Glad tiding O' Ali! Verily you and your companions and your followers (shiatu) will be in Paradise."The above Hadith is mentioned in (1) Fadha'il as-Sahaba, by Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, V2, p-655, (2) Hilyatul Awliyaa, by Abu Nu'aym, V-4, p-329, (3) Tarikh, by al-Khateeb al-Baghdadi, V-12, P-289, (4) Al-Awsat, by Tabarani, (5) Majma' al-Zawa'id, by Haythami, V-10, pages 21-22 (6) Darqunti, said that this tradition has been transmitted via numerous authorities. (7) Al-Sawa'iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar Haythami , Ch. 11, section 1, p247 .
Indeed, the followers of Hadhrat Ali (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) and other 3 Khulfa-e-Rashideen (رضئ اللھ تعالی عنہم اجمعین ) are the people who can expect to get salvation in Hereafter. This is the reason, this group is known as Ahle Sunnah wal Jama'a; meaning, the followers of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and His Jama'at of Khulfa-e-Rashideen, ie., Abu Bakr, Umar, Othaman and Ali (رضئ اللھ تعالی عنہم اجمعین ).
(3) The problem with Shia groups is that they claim to follow Hadhrat Ali (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ), but at the same time they denounce and accuse the other three Khulfa-e-Rashideen as wrong doers (Asthaghfiruallah).
They also claim that after Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) left this world; only 4 Sahabah were steadfast in Islam. (i) Hadhrat Salman Farsi (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ), (ii) Hadhrat Abu Dhar Ghaffari (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ), (iii) Hadhrat Miqdad bin Aswad (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ), and (iv) Hadhrat Amaar bin Yaasir (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ). This is a disrespectful belief as it questions the integrity and Islamic character of other Sahabah and Khulfa-e-Rashideen (رضئ اللھ تعالی عنہم اجمعین ).
The above shia belief is similar in nature with Salafi beliefs who claim that after the first generation of Sahabah, the entire Muslim community till the birth of Ibn Abd al-Wahhab were apostates. The majority of Salafi groups believe that whoever follows Imams of Fiqh is Mushrik. In the Book of Judgments from Al-Insaaf, Ibn Taymiyyah said - "He who makes it compulsory to follow an Imam, then his repentance is sought and if he does not repent then he is killed." In other words Ibn Taymiyyah has given the fatwa that all Muslims who follow Imams of Fiqh should be asked to repent and if they don't, then they should be killed. Read more.Al-Bani declared Imam Bukhari as 'Mushrik' (Nauzubillahi) for translating 'Wajhu' as 'dominion and sovereignty (mulk) in verse كُلُّ شَيْءٍ هَالِكٌ إِلَّا وَجْهَهُ ۚ (Meaning - Everything will perish save His countenance (Al-Qasas - 88) in the 'Book of Tafsir in Sahih Bukhari.
Al-Bani wrote : "No true believer would say such a thing" and "We should consider Bukhari innocent of that statement". (Look how intelligently he is branding Imam Bukhari as Mushrik (Astghfiruallah). ( Reference - Introduction to al-San'ani's Raf al-Astar - page 24-25).
Al-Bani declared Imam Abu Hanifa as Kafir and compared Hanafi Fiqh as Gospel (teachings of Christianity). Read his commentary on al-Mundhiri's Mukhtasar Sahih Muslim, 3rd ed. (Beirut: al-Maktab al-Islami, 1977, p. 548). This phrase was later removed in subsequent editions of this book by Salafis out of fear of Muslim backlash.
Similar sentiments have been echoed by a famous Shia Cleric Mullah Baqir Majilisi in his book 'Haqqul Yaqeen', 2 - 519. He wrote "When Imam Mahdi appears, he will deal with the Sunnis and their Ulema first before dealing with the Kuffar and he will kill and annihilate all of them."
In his book "Kashful Asrar", Khomeini has praised this book (Haqqul Yaqeen by Mullah Majilisi) and encouraged all Shias to read it.
Mulla Baqir Majlisi wrote in Haqqul Yaqeen - "Regarding the doctrine of Tabarri , we believe we should disassociate from the four Idols , Abu Bakr , Umar , Uthman and Muawiya (رضئ اللھ تعالی عنہم اجمعین ). Also from four women, Ayesha, Hafsa, Hind, Ummul Hakam (رضئ اللھ تعالی عنہم اجمعین ) along with their associates and followers . They are the worst creation of Allah (swt), it is not possible to believe in Allah (swt), Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and Imams without disassociating oneself from their enemies" (Haqqul yaqeen 2, 519).
Mulla Baqir Majlisi also wrote "When the Mahdi arrives , Ayesha (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہا) will be resurrected so that she may be given prescribed punishment and that Fatima (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہا) may be vindicated" (Haqqul yaqeen 347).
Shia accuse Ummul Momineen Aisha (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہا), Abu Huraira (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) and Imam Abu Hanifah (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) as extreme wrong doers. Read Shia Fatwa on the left. (Astaghfiruallah).
Watch the following video clip. A Shia scholar is accusing and abusing Ummul Momineen Aisha (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہا).
Shia also abuse in filthy language Janab Ameer-e-Muawiah (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ). They also accuse the first three Khulafa-e-Rashideen; Abu Bark, Umar and Othaman (رضئ اللھ تعالی عنہم اجمعین ) as the people who tortured Ahle Baith, particularly Fatimah (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہا).
Shias have very strange rituals for Muharram. Watch this video.
(4) Some Shia sects belief that their God has a physical body and sits over the skies.
This belief is identical in nature with Salafi Sky God belief. Salafis worship a Sky Idol who is sitting on the seventh sky, alone, separated from his Creatures. They believe that their God has restrictions on his movement, cannot come close to his creatures, therefore, knows about them only by his knowledge. Like we (human beings) know that there are uncountable planets in the Universe; similarly Salafi Sky Idol also knows about these planets and their inhabitants only by his knowledge. Salafis prostrate to this Idol 5 times a day during their modified Salah. Read more.
Salafis misinterpret and wrongly quote Quranic verses and Ahadith to establish the legitimacy and existence of their Sky Idol God. They claim that their Sky Idol is the real God of all creatures. They also call it Allah (La haula wala quwwata illah billah) to confuse innocent Muslims. They often quote the following Quranic verse to establish the authenticity of their pagan beliefs. They insist that their sky god should be addressed as 'Allah' (Astaghfiruallah).
It is in Quran - قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ . اللَّهُ الصَّمَدُ . لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ . وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ - (Say, He is the God (Salafis mean it their Idol God), the one and only. God, the eternal. He begets not, nor is he begotten. And there is none like him. (Ikhlas 1-4). They copy paste this Surah to describe their Sky Idol. Read the following important Article for details. Read more.
(5) Ayatullah Khomeni is reported to have given a Fatwa on permissibility of thighing (Mufa'khathat). Thighing means, an Adult can take the girl child ( less than 9 years naked) on his naked laps, place his male organ in between the thighs of the child and enjoy this cruel sexual child abuse. There is no restriction on the age of the girl child as she could be anything between 2 years to less than 9 years.
Khomeini, "A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. If he penetrates and the child is harmed then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however would not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister."
Watch this horrifying video clip you will understand what is thighing and how it is made permissible for Shias.
Shia, Christians and some other Islam haters misinterpret some Ahadith to claim that Islam allows pedophilia (Astaghfirullah).
(6) MUTA - Mut'a is temporary consensual sexual relationship for pleasure which is widespread among Shia community.
Mut'a is forbidden in Islam. Read the following Ahadith.
(i) It is in Hadith - "Narrated 'Ali (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ): Allah's Messenger (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) forbade the temporary marriage in the year of khaibar." (Muslim, Bukhari)
(ii) It is in Hadith - "Narrated 'Ali (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ): At the battle of Khaibar, the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) forbade the temporary marriage (Mu'ta) of women, and the eating of the flesh of domestic asses." (Bukhari, Muslim, Ahmad, Nasa'i, Termidhi and Ibn Majah)
(iii) It is in Hadith - "Narrated Rabi bin Sabra (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) on the Authority of his father: 'Allah's Messenger (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) said: "I had permitted you the temporary marriage of women, but Allah has prohibited you from that till the day of Resurrection. So if anyone has a woman by temporary marriage he should let her go; and do not take back any of your gifts from them." (Muslim , Abu Dawud, An-Nasai, Ibn Majah)
Let us see what Shias say about it.
(i) Aytollah Khomaini stated in his book "Tahir-u-Wasila, Vol 2, Page 292" that (Mu'ta) can be done for one day, one night, and even for a few hours. He further states on the same page that "Mu'ta is allowed with a (known) adulterous woman and Mu'ta with a prostitute is undesirable (but not Haram)". (Astaghfirullah).
(ii) On page 356 in volume 1 (Para 5) of 'Tafseer Minhaj us Sadiqeen' (widely read and referred by Shias) it is mentioned that Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) said : "One who does Mu'ta once in his life will attain the rank of Imam Husain (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ); one who does it twice, will attain the rank of Imam Hasan (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ); one who does it thrice will attain the rank of Ameeral Mo'mineen Hadhrat Ali (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) and one who does it four times will attain my ( ie Prophet - (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) rank." (Astaghfirullah, Ma'azallah). Such a great lie is attributed to the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم).
Is this is the lowest Shias can get?
No it is more than that. The same Tafseer, Volume 1 it is written that "the number of women that a person can be engaged in Mu'ta at a (one) time is unlimited". Meaning, a Shia can engage several women in an orgy at a time. The more he does, the more higher spiritual rank he will attain. (La haula wala quwwata illah billah).
(iii) Recently a Fatwa was issued by a famous Shia Scholar. A Questioner asked the Scholar "I know a virgin Sunni girl. Is it permissible to perform Mu'ta (read sexual inter course) with her without permission of her Wali (Guardian/Father)? Or have (intimate) talk (with her) without sex?
The Scholar replied : It is permissible (to do Mu'ta) without permission of the Wali, with or without penetration (Intercourse). Read more
Watch the following disturbing video clip
(iv) Shias claim that -
(a) Mu'ta is a source of blessing, which was stopped by Hadhrat Umer (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ).
(b) Mut'a can be done by married men and married women; and unmarried men and unmarried women. A married man can have Mut'a with different unmarried women and vice versa.
(c) Every Shia man and women should do Mut'a at least once in their life times. The more they do, the better it is for them.
(d) Shia women can do Mut'a with Sunni men to bring them into Shia fold.
(e) Syed women should do Mut'a with Syed men belonging to Shia/sunni community.
(v) It is widespread practice that Mut'a is arranged in secrecy. Men bargain the price with women and the amount is demanded and received by women in advance. Some women do Mu'ta for pleasure, so they don't demand money in advance.
It is reported that Iranian Government has passed legislation which created legal whore-houses, brothels which would be officially licensed under law as "Chastity Houses:. Such a name is of course epitome of deceptive terminology and the irony of the name will be understood by any person in the world.
The Iranian clerics argued that the only way to solve the problem of prostitution is to bring it under state control. In recent weeks, several prominent conservative clerics have proposed that prostitutes be placed in Government-run shelters for destitute women to be called "Chastity Houses", where male customers could briefly do Muta with them for their sexual pleasure.
These brothels are run under direct control of Shia clerics who ensure that the commercial sex is undertaken in these houses with protective measures to avoid aids. The Shia scholars argue that Government run institutionalized free sex will eradicate social corruption. To legitimize prostitution, the male customer and his sex client would register for a temporary Muta (for a few hours) under Iranian Shia Law.
A prominent cleric who backs these plans, Ayatollah Mohammed Mousavi Bojnurdi, recently told a Newspaper: "We face a real challenge with all these women on the street. Our society is in an emergency situation, so the formation of the Chastity House can be an immediate solution to the problem". He is also reported to have added "that the plan is both realistic and conforms to Shia Sharia (Shia Law).
Women rights groups bitterly criticize these Houses. The Cultural Council for Women, a Women's rights group, argue that such houses are "deceitful and thinly disguised form of prostitution. Reuters recently quoted Shahr Banau Amani, a female parliamentarian, as calling the Chastity Houses "an insult and disrespectful to women".
There are hundreds of thousands of women in Iran who are forced into prostitution in the name of Mu'ta. Government's open support and legalization of prostitution in the name of Muta will bring in millions of Iranian women into prostitution in all major cities of Iran.
The Shia practice Mut'a is identical in nature with Salafi practice of 'Misyaar' and so many other types of legal sexual relationships between men and women allowed in Salafi Society. The terms and conditions of Misyaar and Mutah are same except that in Misyar, it is claimed that the partners do not fix a time for their sexual relationship and are free to leave each other anytime they wish. In line with Mut'a, Salafis need not live under one roof in Misyar. The woman can live at her place and the man will go to her and spend the night or a few hours with her, have sex and come back to his home. Alternatively, they can meet at a mutually agreed place for a few hours during night for sex and go back to their respective homes later. Salafis also undertake misyar with several women in one night.
All Salafi scholars in the Permanent Committee for Scholarly Research, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, who are responsible for Issuing Islamic edicts (Fatawa), including Imams of Grand mosques of Makka and Madina, like Shaikh Adil al-Kalbani and other prominent scholars like Shaikh Abdulaziz Ibn Baaz (1910-1999), Ibn Uthaymeen an-Najdi - (1925-2001), etc., have allowed several kinds of fake marriages, (like Misyar, Urfa, Misyaf, Misfar, etc.). Shias are better in this respect as they did not go beyond Mutah.
All Salafi scholars have been issuing indiscriminate fatawas to legitimize prostitution and flesh trade in Salafi society in the name of Islam. We have provided details how Salafis are playing with the lives of needy women in and outside Saudi Arabia. Read more.
The statistics at Salafi dominated societies show that women are hooked in the name of Misyaar and other fake marriages, dozens of times for short periods, sometimes even for an hour, for which they bargain and get paid undisclosed amounts. In Yemen, Far East, Europe and other sex tourism countries, Misyaar is a flourishing business through middlemen where Salafis from Saudi Arabia and other Gulf countries visit during summer months and spend their time with plenty of women.
What about women who get pregnant in Misyaar? Either pregnancies are terminated or in case the woman decides to give birth to the child, she is responsible for his/her upbringing because she will never meet the person again in her life who is the biological father of her child. Details in this context are available at youtube.com and many other places on internet and print media and books.
Salafi and Shia groups, together is a sizeable population in the Muslim world. Their practices of Muta, Misyaar and other fake marriages have brought shame to Islam and Muslims throughout the world. There is no religion on earth which allows this kind of legal exploitation of women. It is indeed a mockery of the institution of Islamic marriage.
(7) Taqiyya is a mandatory Shia practice of concealing the truth for the purposes of misleading unsuspecting people into the Shia fold. Similarly, Salafis conceal truthful Islamic teachings to baptize unsuspecting people into Salafism. Salafis openly change the books of Ahadith and other Islamic literature and misinterpret the meanings of Quranic verses or simply deny the existence of a Hadith or declare it Da'ef if it is not suitable for their self fabricated Aqeedah.
(8) Shias claim that the Quran, in its present form, is altered by Sahabah and say that the real Quran as compiled by Hadhrat Ali (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) and Imam-e-Ghaib, who will appear in future.
Khomeini in his book Kashful Asrar - Page 114 has written the following shocking statements.
" Tahreef (deliberate alteration of words to change the meaning of the holy books, namely, the Bible, etc.) is that fault which Muslims accuse Jews and Christians of indulging in, has proved to be found in the Sahabah. It was easy for the Sahabah to remove verses from the Holy Quran and deliberately add verses to it and in this way forever concealing from the people of the world the true Quran." (Kashful Asrar, page 114, written by Khomeini).
The above Shia belief is similar in nature with Salafis who claim that all Ahadith books, written by our great Imams like Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi, Nasai, Ibn Maaja, Abdu Dawood, Ahmad, Malik and others do not contain truthful Ahadith. They claim that Al-Bani has removed falsehood from these books and they will act upon only those Ahadith that have been approved (read altered) by Al-Bani. Indeed, Al-Bani has showed Salafis an easy way out of Islam.
(9) Shias believe that the chain of Prophethood is not complete, but rather it is still in progress in the form of the appearance of Imams from time to time.
Khomeini, in his book, "Al-Hukumatul Islamia" has written "In our Sect, from the necessary and fundamental beliefs, one necessary principle of our faith is that our Imams have ranks that exceed those of close angels and the appointed Messengers." (AL-Hukumatul Islaamia - Page 52).
The above beliefs of Shias are similar in nature of the belief of Salafis who respect Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn Abd al-Wahhab and other scholars like Uthaymin, Al-Bani more than Sahabah and Imams. They trust and respect Al-Bani more than they believe the Imams of Ahadith like Bukhari, Muslim, Ahmad, Maalik, Tirmidhi, Nasai, Ibn Maaja, Abu Dawood and others. Ahadith which have been approved (read altered) by Al-Bani are accepted as authentic in Saudi Arabia and the entire Salafi world.
It is reported that Al-Bani removed over 5000 Ahadith from the authentic books of Ahadith and have published two versions of Ahadith books, (i) Sahih, and (ii) Da'ef. This way he has branded all Imams of Ahadith as untrustworthy persons. He removed 83 chapters from Imam Bukhari's Hadith book 'Adab al Mufrad' and has questioned his Islamic Aqeedah and declared him Kafir.
Salafis have gone far ahead of Shias in destroying Islam. They destroyed the pious graves of Sahabah (رضئ اللھ تعالی عنہم اجمعین ) and family members of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم). It is estimated that over 60,000 graves of Sahaba (رضئ اللھ تعالی عنہم اجمعین ) were dug and their pious bodies removed and disposed off elsewhere. They did not leave the Prophet of Islam (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) as well. They built a Public Toilet on the house of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) in Makka. They are also planning to destroy the Green Dome of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and flatten his pious grave.
It is in Hadith - Narrated Abu Burda (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ): When I came to Medina. I met Abdullah bin Salam (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ). He said, "Will you come to me so that I may serve you with Sawiq (ie., powdered barley) and dates, and let you enter a (blessed) house in which the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) entered? (Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 159)
The above Hadith shows the sacredness and importance of a house which was visited by Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and how much Sahabah used to respect such things. Now look at these Salafis who destroyed the house of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) in Makka where he lived 28 years, where he prayed, where Jibreel ( علیھ السلا م ) used to sit along with other dignitaries. The Prophet's (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) house was so evil and bad for them that they humiliated the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) by converting it into a public toilet where millions of people are made to shit, urinate and spit, 24 hours of the day, 365 days of the year. Those who have committed these crimes against the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and Sahabah, indeed are burning in their graves. There cannot be a second opinion in this context.
The same salafis acted differently when the Sufi cemetery was razed by Syrian Salafis to make way for the University of Damascus and its campus in that city. King Abd al-Aziz Ibn Sa`ud of Saudi Arabia intervened personally, on the advise of Wahhabi clergy, to preserve intact the graves and tombs of Ibn Taymiyya and his student Ibn Kathir.
Ibn Taymiyya's Grave, near Baramkeh, Syria inside Damascus Univ. campus and behind a maternity hospital.
Some Salafi groups like Deobandi Salafis, Ilyasi (Tabhlighee) Salafis, Maududi (Jamat-e-Islami) Salafis, Israri Salafis, Zakiri Salafis, etc., have made derogatory and insulting statements about Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and Sahabah (رضئ اللھ تعالی عنہم اجمعین ) in their books. Read more.The same groups give a lot of respect to their founders and Akabir Ulema but use insulting language about the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم), Sahabah (رضئ اللھ تعالی عنہم اجمعین )and Awliya Allah.