There are hundreds of Ahle Sunnah Institutions who are propagating Sahih Iman in the world. In addition, there are Sufi Shaikhs who are involved in Tazkia Nafs of their Mureedeen and Mua'teqadeen. There are Ahle Sunnah educators who are busy in educating Muslim children in Madrasas and Mosques all over the world. The Muslim community is thankful to them for their services. CIF International Association highly regards their services and appreciates their efforts and strives to bring unity among all Ahle Sunnah Institutions in the world.
We have certain famous Scholars in the world who enjoy large followings among Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'a. Prominent among them are Ash Shaikh Mir Asedullah Quadri, Shaikh Ahmad Darwish, Maulana Mohammad Ilyas Attar Qadiri, Mufti Mohammad Faiz Ahmed Owaisi (r), Shaikh Bashir Farooqi, Mufti Akhtar Raza Khan Qadri, Allama Sayyad Muhammad Madani Miya Ashrafi, Allama Syed Badiuddin Soharwardy, Allama Muhammad Hashmi Al-Ashrafi, Shaikh Abu Adam Naruiji, etc.
Correct Islamic Faith International Association (CIFIA) has placed biographies of the above scholars on its Website as an appreciation of their tireless services to Islam.
In this context, following issues are important.
(1) Muslims, throughout the world, should be explained that the basic Islamic faith of all the above scholars, and other Ahle Sunnah scholars whose names are not mentioned here, is same, as they all preach Sahih Iman in the world.
It is important that we look at the greater cause, play down the differences of opinions among our scholars and strengthen our effort in protecting real Islam in the world. In case we are unable to reconcile these differences, the best course is, to resolve them in a friendly dialog, rather than expressing damaging opinions against each other in public.
If we discredit a Shaikh based on our misunderstanding and carryout a negative campaign; and if it so happens that the Shaikh was right, then we will be in lot of trouble on the Day of Judgment. We need to be careful in this context.
(2) BARELWI ULEMA
Similar is the case with differences of opinions among Barelvi Ulema on certain issues. As a matter of fact, these differences of opinions are healthy for a vibrant organization and do not seem to restrict their efforts of propagating Sahih Iman in the world.
In this context, the tireless efforts of Mufti Akhtar Raza Khan, the grand son of Ala Hazrat Ahmad Raza Khan (رحمتہ اللہ علیہ) and other prominent Barelvi scholars, particularly those associated with QTV and other organizations are well known throughout the world.
(3) Some people object on the style of Tabhleegh of Dawat-e-Islami. But when we look at their organizational structure, sincerity of purpose and the simplicity and zeal of their Amir, we realize that their contribution in keeping the real Islam alive in the world is commendable and far reaching.
(4) All Ahle Sunnah Scholars and Shuyooks are working for the same cause, ie., propagation of Sahih Iman in the world. Therefore, Qaadris, Chishtees, Naqshbandis, Shazulis, Barelvis, or followers of other scholars and Shuyooks of Ahle Sunnah are, in fact, united in their basic faith. They are true Muslims, real Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'ah, even though they may require improvement in their attitude and Islamic deeds.
Let us remember that the worst and sinful Ahle Sunnah (whose Islamic faith is correct) is better than the best scholar belonging to other sects because he still has a chance of salvation in Hereafter in view of his Correct Islamic Faith. Whereas the scholars and their followers of other sects have sealed their fates because of their wrongful Islamic beliefs.
Correct faith is an essential requirement for Salvation. In Allah's (سبحانہ و تعا لی) court on the Day of Judgment you will be treated as per your faith. If your basic faith is not correct, you are sure to be thrown into hell fire permanently.It is in Hadith - It is narrated on the authority of Abd Allah ibn Amr (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) that the Prophet ( صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم ) said that the (Muslim) Ummah will divide into seventy-three groups; all of them will enter Hell except one, namely, the one that follows the way of the Prophet ( صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم ), and that of his companions (Meaning - true Ahle Sunnah wal Jama'a). (Tirmidhi).
(5) We need to be broad minded and work for the cause of real Islam with one voice. Let us shift our focus from individual organizational preferences to the greater cause of helping other Sectarian Muslims to come back to fold of real Islam. For this purpose, there is need for greater cooperation and public meetings between Ahle Sunnah scholars of our time as a show of solidarity towards each other and towards our united objective of spreading Sahih Iman in the world.
(6) Some scholars may feel unsecured and think that their individual efforts will get eclipsed when we talk of Unity among Ahle Sunnah. They fear that the leadership will go into the hands of more famous scholars. This kind of apprehensions are unfounded because our reward is secured by Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) and His Apostle Mohammad ( صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم ). We should serve our people selflessly, without regard to any personal ambitions of fame and leadership. Let us remember that a single person or a single organization, howsoever large it may become, cannot do much on its own. But as a team we can do wonders in the world.
(7) The purpose of establishment of CIFIA is to encourage all Ahle Sunnah Islamic Institutions to cooperate with each other, without compromising their individual identities and functioning in the world. The Unity among Ahle Sunnah Scholars and Institutions will impact the world in an unprecedented way and will create a positive atmosphere that will help us revive real Islam in the world.