ZIONISM AND PALESTINE
It is a fact that no one in the world is against the Government of Israel or Jews' right to have a homeland in the world. However, people of the world do have reservations about Zionist agenda and their state-sponsored persecution of Palestinian people.
World opinion can be measured from the United Nations votes, dated November 29, 2012, supporting Palestinian's right to exist in the world; 138 countries supported, which is more than two-third majority; 9 opposed, remaining abstained.
When United States recognized Jurusalem as Israel's capital, the UN General Assembly rejected it on December 6, 2017. A total of 128 countries rejected it, and 9 (small, unknown Island nations) favored.
Speaking in Jerusalem on October 22, 2012, US EX-President Jimmy Carter said Israel has abandoned the two-state solution for a "Greater Israel".
"The two-state solution has basically been abandoned and we are now moved on to Eretz Israel (Greater Israel), taking over all the Arab land between the Mediterranean and the Jordan River," said President Carter. "The only result of a one state-move is apartheid (racism), which is a catastrophe"
The Palestinian Holocaust is a systematic, bureaucratic and state-sponsored persecution and massacre of hundreds of thousands of Arabs in occupied territories.
"Holocaust" is a word of Greek Origin, meaning "sacrifice by fire". The Zionists who have occupied Palestine in 1948, believe that Jews are "racially superior" and that Palestinians are "inferior" and an alien threat to Israel's security.
The official supremacist (racist) policy of Israel was reported in 'The Jerusalem Post', October 18, 2010 by, Chief Rabbi and the Head of Rabbinic Authority in Israel, who claimed that the purpose of Jentiles (non-Jews) is, to serve Jews. He also claimed that it is absolutely moral for Jews to kill non-Jews and steal their body organs for use by Jews.
The purpose of this article is to spread awareness among the people and guide them to find a long lasting solution to control state-sponsored persecution and killing of hapless defenseless Palestinians.
The article is based on authentic references available on public domain on Internet and print media. We have avoided expressing our personal opinions in any manner whatsoever.
The word 'antisemitism' is attributed to Wilhelm Marr (1819 –1904), a German agitator and publicist, who coined the term in 1881.
The European Union Monitoring Centre (EUMC), which monitors antisemitism in EU Member States, has defined Antisemitism as follows:
"Antisemitism is a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews. Rhetorical and physical manifestations of antisemitism are directed toward Jewish or non-Jewish individuals and/or their property, toward Jewish community institutions and religious facilities. In addition, such manifestations could also target the state of Israel, conceived as a Jewish collectivity. Antisemitism frequently charges Jews with conspiring to harm humanity, and it is often used to blame Jews for ‘why things go wrong". Read more.
No one in the world disputes that as human beings we are all the same. No one has a right to accuse a religion or community or nation or ethnicity in the world.
But, when you look closely at the above EUMC definition of antisemitism, you will realize that it is ambiguous, not specific, broad based, loosely worded and can be interpreted in different ways. The following points can be deduced from the above definition.
(1) You cannot blame Jews; individually, or as a group, or collectively to have harmed people or responsible for any wrong doing in the world.
(2) You cannot criticize Jews individually (even if they are convicted criminals). You cannot criticize Jewish community institutions or religious facilities (even if they are openly or clandestinely involved in unlawful activities).
(3) You cannot criticize the State of Israel for its open apartheid policies.
(4) The words 'perception' and 'manifestation', used in the above definition are subjective. Like, if someone who simply looks at a Jew, can be interpreted as 'manifestation of antisemitism'. Alternatively if someone goes to local police complaining about his Jew neighbors who are harassing him, can be interpreted as 'antisemitism'.
The above 'definition' makes Jews a 'super privileged class' in human society and demonizes 7 billion people, as slaves. It is denial of fundamental rights and freedom of expression of people all over the world.
As per Jewish virtual Library, an Israeli Govt sponsored Organization, there are approximately 14 million Jews in the world, accounting for 0.002% of the world's population of 7 billion. Needless to say that they are as good as any other person in the world. There some people who are exploiting their religion for their selfish end. Zionist criminals do not represent Jewish society; rather they are a scar and source of embarrassment for Jewish community in the world. Because of them, the Jewish community gets targeted in the world.
Antisemitism laws are not made for good Jews, because in our modern society good people do not need any statutory protection. They are liked by one and all. Look, During the past 100 years 1901-2012, a total of 171 Jewish people received Nobel Prizes in various fields. They have contributed in the development of various scientific fields in the world and we applaud them for their outstanding works. Whenever you see a good thing, you will appreciate it and whenever you see a bad thing, you will criticize it. It is natural.
Antisemitism laws are a safe statutory passage for hard core extremists in Jewish society to get away with their crimes. In effect, these are "Antizionism Laws", protecting criminals in Jewish society. Antisemitism laws provide blanket protection for hardcore Zionists who are rich and powerful in Israel, US, Europe and elsewhere. These laws protect goons; evil mongers, mafia dons and corrupt politicians who are free to do anything in the world under statutory protection and no one, including sensible members of Jewish community, have a right to criticize them.
Zionists influential lobby blackmails politicians in US, Europe and other countries and force them to pass antisemitism laws which are harmful to their own countries. Zionists are using these laws against anyone, including members of Jewish community, so that their roles in organized crime, economic offenses, repression of defenseless people, pornography industry, radical homosexual movements, radical feminist movement, etc., could be kept secret from people.
Shulamit Aloni, former Israeli Minister said in an interview that Zionists use it as a standard tactic of calling someone 'anti-semitic' whoever speaks against the US Government's policy of supporting immoral and illegal Israeli policies of destruction that violate human rights. Watch this video Clip.
US Ex-President Jimmy Carter criticized Israel as an Apartheid State. Is he a fit case to be booked under antisemitism laws of US and Europe and put behind bars? Read more .
Similarly, the 574 page UN Goldstone Report published in 2010 found that the State of Israel had deliberately targeted civilians and civilian infrastructure in Gaza during 2008-2009 "Operation Cast Lead", which are premeditated war crimes.
The invasion of Gaza saw 1,400 Palestinians killed and more than 21,000 Palestinian buildings, factories and apartments destroyed. The UN Human Rights Council approved this report on October 16, 2009 and UN General Assembly approved it on November 5, 2009.
As per antisemitism laws in US and Europe, this report surely comes under antisemitism. The US Congress denounced this report. Thus all member States of UN who approved this report should be booked under antisemitism laws of US and Europe and billions of people of these countries, along with their Governments, should be imprisoned. Does it make any sense?International War Crime Tribunal in Brussels has called upon International Criminal Court (ICC) to investigate Israel's crimes against humanity.It is reported on March 18, 2013 that 'The Russell Tribunal' has called on the International Criminal Court (ICC) in Brussels to investigate crimes committed by the Israeli regime in the occupied Palestinian territories. It also called for a special session of the UN Special Committee against Apartheid to examine Israel's crimes.The Russell Tribunal on Palestine (RTP) is part of International War Crimes Tribunal. It has gathered evidence on Israeli atrocities on Palestinians since 2009. Read more.Speaking on February 27, 2013 before a Vienna forum of the Alliance of civilizations, a UN framework for West-Islam dialogue, Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erodgan called Zionism as a "Crime against humanity", likening it with anti-semitism, fascism, and Islamophobia.United Nations Chief Ban Ki-moon, who was present on the stage did not object on these remarks.Later, on March 19, 2013, a Danish Newspaper Correspondent, asked Turkish PM about his remarks on Zionism. We are providing the correspondent's question and the PM's answer below.Q - In some quarters, your recent remarks on Zionism have been understood to imply a questioning of the very legitimacy of the State of Israel. Is this interpretation correct?Ans - The Turkish PM replied - "Everyone should know that my criticism on certain issues, particularly Gaza and the Israeli settlements in occupied Palestine, are directed at Israeli policies. And it is entirely natural for us to continue to criticize Israel (and Zionism) as long as they will not give up their destructive approach (in the world) and deny the right of existence to Palestinians. On the other hand we have recognized Israel within the framework of the 1967 borders and on the basis of the two state solution. My several statements openly condemning anti-semitism display my position on this issue. In this context, I stand by my remarks in Vienna." Read more.Let us reiterate that we do not support any dictatorial regimes anywhere in the world. We also do not approve or support state-sponsored terrorist killing of people anywhere in the world. The excesses committed in Syria, by Government forces and FSA, both are condemnable. Similarly, killings of civilians by both IDF and Hamas are condemnable.
We have avoided giving any personal opinions throughout this book. The entire book is based on opinions of important political leaders / Human right activists / Institutions /media / Newspapers; etc., in the world who have openly spoken about Zionists' excesses and their evil effects on people, particularly the hapless Palestinians. Most of the opinions mentioned in the book belong to Jewish politicians and scholars, who have spoken against Zionism in the world. We have also included opinions of prominent US nationals; both Jews and non-Jews in the book.
- AFTER EFFECTS OF ANTISEMITISM
- LEGISLATIONS IN US AND EUROPE
- It is observed that Zionists in US and Europe disrespect Prophet Jesus (علیھ السلا م) openly. Unthinkable insults are thrown upon him openly on public platforms. It is reported that Zionist scholars call Jesus (علیھ السلا م) "bastard, the son of a Roman Soldier", in their religious book Talmud. The Telegraph UK reported that Cardinal George of Chicago spoke publicly about double standards that exist for Christians and Jews in the United States. He requested Jews not to call Jesus (علیھ السلا م) as "bastard". Zionist comedians make mockery of Jesus (علیھ السلا م) in front of thousands of Christian audience. A Zionist comedian urinated on the picture of Jesus (علیھ السلا م) and made fun of his Urine drops on the picture as miracle. It is surprising to see more than a billion Christians around the Globe swallow these insults and are afraid to talk about it in view of anti-semitism laws.It is reported in 'The Jerusalem Post', October 18, 2010, that Ovadia Yusef, Chief Rabbi and the Head of Rabbinic Authority in Israel, asserted that the purpose of Jentiles (non-Jews) is to serve Jews.He also claimed that it is absolutely moral for Jews to kill non-Jews and steal their organs for use by Jews.The video belongs to Dr. David Duke, an American activist and writer, and former Louisiana State Republican Representative. He describes himself as a racial realist, asserting that "all people have a basic human right to preserve their own heritage. In his youth, in 1974, he established an infamous Ku Klux Klan organization and became its national director. He tried to change the image of KKK as a professional body which not anti black, promoting non-violence and rule of law. Women were accepted as equal members and Catholics were encouraged. However, he left this organization in 1980. The Anti Defamation League (ADL), a US based NGO who support Zionists lobby in the world, calls Duke as racist and antisemitic.On November 24, 2005, Duke visited Damascus, Syria and addressed a rally in which he called Israel as a "War-mongering country" and stated that 'it is not just the West Bank or Golan heights; the Zionists have occupied Washing DC, London and many other capitals of the world. He told Syrians "your fight for freedom is the same as our (American people) fight for freedom from Zionists". Read more.Chief Rabbi of Israel Ovadia Yusef sounds like a Pharaoh. It is reported that the Rabbi Yusef's commandments are implemented by Israeli Government in letter and spirit.Swedish Newspaper 'Aftonbladet' reported on August 17, 2009 that Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) are killing young Palestinians to remove Organs from their just-murdered-bodies. The purpose of massacres of Palestinians is to harvest Organs not only for use in Israel, but also to export them to other countries of the world. The Paper reported that scores of young Palestinians disappear as a routine from West Bank and Gaza and few days later their ripped-up bodies are buried under the watchful eyes of IDF personnel in later half of the night. Before the bodies are brought, the electricity is switched off in the area and family members of the deceased are not allowed to touch the wrapped up body. Israeli Government provides funds for organ harvesting. High ranking Israeli officials, prominent Israeli physicians, and government ministries coordinate work in illegal organ trafficking. When this news was published in the Newspaper, the Government of Israel got furious with the newspaper and denied all allegations.Nancy Scheper-Hughes, Professor of Medical Anthropology at the University of California Berkeley, the founder of Organ Watch, and the author of scholarly books on organ trafficking; said "Israel is at the top of Organ traffickers in the world, reaching out to all continents. Israeli organ traffickers have a pyramid system at work that’s awesome. They have brokers everywhere, bank accounts everywhere; they’ve got recruiters, they’ve got translators, they’ve got travel agents who set up the visas.
Israelis are world leaders in “transplant tourism” and have an efficient network all over the world, particularly in poor countries, from where they harvest human organs via their notorious network. Read more.
- Is everybody who criticizes Israel, an antisemite?
- The answer to the above question is provided by Uri Avnery, an Israeli Writer and member of Israeli Knesset (Parliament), as follows:
- Ans: Absolutely not. Someone who criticizes Israel for their wrong policies and atrocities on Palestinians, cannot be accused of antisemitism. Presenting all critics of Israel as antisemites is wrong and counter productive. Many deeply moral persons, the cream of humanity, criticize Israel's behavior in occupied territories. It is stupidity to accuse them of anti-semitism. Read more.
- Watch the following video, the former Israeli Minister says that Zionists use it as a standard tactic of calling someone 'anti-semitic' whoever speaks against US Government's policy of supporting immoral and illegal Israeli policies of destruction that violate human rights.
BRIEF HISTORY OF JEWS
There are two major groups of Jews in the world; the Sephardic Jews from the Middle East, North Africa and Spain; and the Ashkenazi Jews from Eastern Europe. We are not going into details here. Read more about Jewish ethnic divisions.
The Sephardic Jews (which include Mizrahi & Meghrabi Jews) are known to be the descendants of 12 Tribes of Israel.
The Ashkenazi Jews, now comprise more than 80% of the Jews population in the world, are reported to be the descendants of Khazarians.
There was a Medieval Kingdom of Khazaria that included part of modern day Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan. Khazar were Oghuric Turks, speaking a Chuvash dialect. Their complexion was white, eyes blue and hair flowing and predominantly reddish." (Koestler, p. 19).
Khazarians were followers of Shammanism, a pagan practice in which the priests (Shammans) held control over the actions of the good and evil spirits.
Khazarian conversion to Judaism is referenced in several sources. Arab historian Abu-Hafs ad-Dimashki, writing an account in 1327 based on the famous Arab historian al-Masudi‘s own lost work, recounts that the Jews were forced to emigrate by the Byzantine Emperor. The Jews arrived in the Khazaria where they found “an intelligent but uneducated race to whom they offered their religion. The natives found it better than their Pagan belief and accepted it.” (Koestler, p. 63). A second account, also from Masudi‘s original is detailed by another Arab historian Abu Ubayd al-Bakri, in 11th century. Read more.
There is a Jewish reference as well about the conversion of Khazars to Judaism. It says that King Bulan of Khazaria saw God in his dream in which a covenant was formed. King Bulan called for delegations of Jews, Christians and Muslims; accepting Judaism in the end. (Koestler, p. 73). Read more.
Historians, however, have doubted the true intentions of Khazar's acceptance of Judaism and suggested that there was a political motive behind Khazars' conversion to Judaism. Historian suggests that by accepting a monotheistic religion Khazar King safeguarded himself from Byzantine Emperor and Islamic Caliph invasions. Read more.
Ze'ev Ben-Yechiel of Israel National News, reported on September 6, 2008 that a team of Russian archaeologists discovered remnants of the Capital of Jewish Khazar kingdom in southern Russia.
"This is a hugely important discovery," said the leader of the Russian expedition, Dmitry Vasilyev, in a report by the French agency AFP.
Vasilyev made the comments at Astrakhan State University, after returning from the excavation site, located near the Russian village of Samosdelka, just north of the Caspian Sea. The location of the site corresponds to the area in which historians have mentioned the Jewish empire existed.
Ashkenazi Jews are also known as Yiddish Jews, as they spoke Yiddish. As per Dr. Benjamin H. Freedman (1890-1984), Eastern European, Yiddish-speaking Jews, who form the Zionist group, almost entirely, have neither a geographic, historic nor ethnic connection with the Old Testament or Palestine.
According to the standard Jewish Encyclopedia, 96% of all Jews known to the world today are descendants of the Khazar tribes of Russia, Eastern Europe and western Mongolia. The Language of the Khazar's Oghuric is similar to modern day 'Karaim' or 'Krymchak turkic', both of which are modern turkic Jewish languages.
According to Dr. Alfred M. Lilienthal (1915-2008), "the overwhelming majority of Jews are descendants from the converts of Khazaria and elsewhere who adopted Judaism.
The non-ethnicity of majority of present day Jews is also reported by prominent anthropologists, like Robert Ripley (1890-1949); Samuel Weissenberg (1867-1904); Robert Hertz (1881-1915), Franz Boas (1858-1942), Eugene Pittard (1867-1962); Maurice Fishberg (1872-1934); Margaret Mead (1901-1978); and many others. Read more...
JEWS PERSECUTION IN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
Dr. Jayne Gardner has written an interesting article in February 2008, giving reasons for Jews persecution in European countries. Read some of these reasons taken from her Article.
- (i) Radical Jews were expelled from 79 countries, sometimes more than once. So many countries cannot be wrong. The avariciousness (extreme greed for wealth), larceny (robbery/thievery), lying, manipulation, unethical questionable and usurious business practices of Zionists were some of the reasons for their expulsion from so many countries.
- (ii) Zionists' claims of Holocaust are fraudulent. It was well orchestrated extortion conspiracy to blackmail post war Germany. The notorious Anne Frank Diary was proved to be a hoax. The confessions of Holocaust victims were all extracted under torture.(iii) Zionists can go to any extent in pursuit of their evil goals. Look at Zionists' recent history. Mossad (Israeli Secret Service) spying against United States is well known. Israeli Military killed 34 Americans by destroying USS Liberty Warship near their coast on June 8, 1967. One hundred and seventy Marines sustained serious injuries in the attack. The injured were later silenced from telling the truth to the world under threat of court-martial.(iv) Israel's racist policies in the world and massacres and torture of Palestinians people is well known.(v) Zionists role in radical homosexual movement, radical feminist movement, pornography industry, abortion industry, organized crime, slave trade, civil rights movements, communism and repression of people, is well known all over the world.(vi) Zionists are anti God and anti religion. They want God out of the Pledge of Allegiance and all symbols of religion out of US public life. They have driven Christianity out of public schools and Christmas out of School Calendar. Their hostility against Jesus Christ, Virgin Mary, Christians and Muslims is well known.(vii) US has unleashed a reign of terror in the world by drone attacks on civilian populations. Zionist powerful lobby in US is forcing United States to fight wars in the Middle East on behalf of Israel in which millions are killed.
- (viii) Zionists activities are consistent throughout the history. Wherever they migrated, they worked to destroy that country. Read more.
BRIEF HISTORY OF ZIONISMZionism movement was started by radical Ashkenazi Jews around 1880s. Hovevei Zion ( חובבי ציון ) (Lovers of Zion) were some radical groups formed in 1880s in Eastern Europe to push Jews to migrate to Palestine, then part of Ottoman empire. The fragmented 'Lovers of Zion' Groups were later merged to form a broad based Zionist Organization.The First Zionist Congress was held in Basel, Switzerland, during August 29-31, 1897. It was convened and chaired by Theodor Herzl (1860-1904), the founder of modern Zionism. The Congress formulated a Zionist platform, known as the Basel program.that Nathan Birnbaum (1864-1937) born in Vienna, first coined the terms Zionist and Zionism, in 1890. He played a prominent role in the First Zionist Congress and was elected Secretary General of the Zionist Organization. However, he and Herzl developed ideological differences and Birnbaum left Zionist movement. Read more.
It also adopted "Hatikvah" as its anthem; which was actually the anthem of Hovevei Zion Groups. Later, Hatikvah ( הַתִּקְוָה ), which was originally written in 1877 by Naphtali Herz Imber, a Jewish poet from Zolochiv, Ukraine; became the national anthem of Israel. It is reported that the name Zionism refers to Mount Zion in Palestine. Read more.
Zionists claims that Jews have a God-given-right to establish a Zionist Empire, Israel; spread from the shores of Euphrates (Iraq) to the banks of Nile (Egypt). They claim it is their homeland where their ancestors lived 3 thousand years ago Read more.If their argument is accepted, then the white settlers in the United States, Australia, Canada and other places will become stateless people.It is a well known fact that Khazars, who are the promoters of Zionism and Jewish Supremacism, do not have Semetic DNA as they are not the descendants of Isaac (علیھ السلا م), but they claim themselves Semetic and are overthrowing Palestinians who have 100% Semetic DNA, as they are the descendants of Ishmael (علیھ السلا م).Read an interesting article written by Patrick Grimm titled how Jewish Supremacism is destroying America.As per Jewish Virtual Library statistics, US population in 2011 was about 309 millions; out of which Jews (Ashkenazi + Siphardic) were about 6.5 million. The Anti Defamation League, (ADL) a powerful NGO who looks after anti-semitism against Jews in US, in its March 14, 2013 publication has claimed, out of 6.5 million, half a Million Jews in US have Israeli nationality. Thus the entire Jewish community in US accounts for less than 2% of US population. Out of 6.5 million, probably an estimated 3.5 million are Siphardic orthodox Jews, and about 3 million are Ashkenazi Zionist Jews. These 3 million Zionists are the privileged class who rule United States. Meaning, 1% privileged ethnic class rules 99% of US population; 80% of whom are Christians. Read more.Look at the double standards in the treatment of Jews and Christians in the United States."The State Department's Office of Global anti-Semitism has declared parts of the New Testament as anti-semetic and Hate Speech"Meaning, the US Government is calling New Testament (Christian Bible) as hate speech, but does not say a word about Talmud (Jews religious book) which is full of hatred towards Christians.It depicts the brutal history of Zionist Israel, how it was established in Palestine, using subversion, manipulation, destruction of homes, terrorism and cold blooded murders.65 brutal massacres of Palestinians are listed below, in which thousands of Palestinians were butchered, thousands injured and their homes destroyed by Israelis.The list is not complete, many massacres have been left out. If we enlist everything, it will be in hundreds. The list is meant only to reflect the nature of Zionist atrocities in occupied Palestine.(65) Michael A. Hoffman II American Journalist, has compiled the events of 20-day massacre of Palestinians between March 29 - April 18, 2002. Read details with pictures.The United Nations says that Palestinians will be wiped out systematically as Israel has made Palestinian Territory as "not livable by human beings".The President of the UN General Assembly has condemned Israel's killings of Palestinians in Gaza, as "genocide". Read more.Nobel laureate Jose Saramago wrote after visiting Palestine in 2002 as follows:"The repression from Israel is the worst form of Apartheid (racism). Nobody has the faintest idea of what is going on here, even the best informed people. Everything is in pieces, the land is destroyed and and nothing else may be planted. All this smells like a boot camp". Read more.After United States Government declared Jerusalem as Capital of Israel in 2017, there were protests by Palestinians in which many were killed. UN General Assembly condemned these killings with 2/3rd majority.Historical FactsBritain ruled Palestine during 1918-48 under the League of Nations Mandate, which followed Balfour Declaration - 1917 in which Britain promised Jews a national home in Palestine.During 1939-48, Zionists extremists used terrorism as a means to accelerate establishment of an independent Zionist State. It is reported that hundreds of violent attacks were carried on local Palestinians. The terrorist groups like Haganah, Lehi, Irgun, etc., killed more than 5000 Palestinians and scores of British security personnel. The organized attacks resulted in exodus of over 7,50,000 Palestinians from their homes. After formation of Israel in May 1948, the terrorist groups transitioned themselves into mainstream political parties.The Zionist terrorists headed by Menachim Begin bombed King David Hotel in Jerusalem on July 22, 1946 in which 91 people were killed. It was one of the deadliest terror attacks in Palestine. Menachim Begun personally accepted the responsibility. Watch this video clip.Menachim Begin (1913-1992) was born in Poland in a militant Zionist family. He fled to Russia in 1939 where he was arrested and jailed for many crimes. He moved to Palestine in 1943 and ran a dreaded terrorist gang. In 1977 he became Prime Minister of Israel. His role in Palestinian mass killings and their torture is widely known all over the world.Many of us will be surprised to know that the above known terrorist, responsible for killing of thousands of Palestinians and British nationals, was awarded Noble Peace Prize in 1978 for signing Camp David Accord.The Camp David Accords were signed by Egyptian President Anwar El Sadat and Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin on 17 September 1978, following thirteen days of secret negotiations at Camp David.The two framework agreements were signed at the White House, and were witnessed by US President Jimmy Carter. Later Jimmy Carter wrote a book how Israel and Menachem Begin deceived the Arabs. Watch the following video clip in which Jimmy Carter explains Israel's deception and Apartheid in Palestine.Palestinian massacres under Menachem BeginA major massacre of Palestinians occurred on Friday, April 9, 1948, in which an entire Palestine village Deir Yassin, with its 750 inhabitants was wiped out. The massacre was reported in New York Times on April 10, 1948. Zionist terrorist outfits Haganah, Irgun and Stern Gang accepted the responsibility of the attack. In Begin's words, "Deir Yassin was captured with his approval and as part of his long term Plan." Read more.Watch the following video clip that shows details of massacre of over 2000 Palestinians in Sabra and Shatila Camps in 1982. The Israeli Government's Kahan Commission of inquiry found Israeli political leadership responsible for the massacre.Dr. Ilan Pappe, a Jewish Historian and Professor at the University of Haifa, has provided details, how ethnic cleansing of Palestinians was carried out in 1948 and how they were massacred by Zionist terrorists in occupied Palestine.Veterans of the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF), Avichai Sharon and Noam Chayut, spoke about the blood bath of Palestinians and destruction of thousands of Palestinian homes in occupied territories.The Zionist destructive ideology is disputed by Jewish religious scholars and orthodox Jews who reiterate that, as per Torah, the claim of Zionists is totally baseless. The religious Jews claim that Zionists are extremists among Jews who are spreading destruction and terror in Israel and other parts of the world. What Zionists are doing in Israel and elsewhere is against the commandments of God in Torah.Thousands of religious Jews demonstrated outside the Israeli Embassy in New York City in September 2009 denouncing the ideology of Israel. The demonstrators accused security agencies in Israel and Jerusalem of oppressing religious Jews by unleashing brutal attacks on the anti-Zionists living there.
- Orthodox Jews living in the United States consider Israel as Zionist State, an oppressor killing civilians for the past 60 years continuously. They protested in New York in June 2011 in large numbers against Israeli oppression in Palestine.
- ZIONISM AND RACISM
- Is it anti-Semitism if someone calls Zionism as Racism?
- (i) The answer to the above question is provided by and her husband William Christison, both CIA Officers. They are authors of several books on Palestinian-Israeli conflict.
- Ans: Certainly not. Political criticism is not ethnic or religious hatred. Stating a reality about a government’s political system or its political conduct says nothing about the qualities of its citizens or its friends.
- Racism is not a part of the genetic makeup of Jews, any more than it was a part of the genetic makeup of Germans when Hitler ran a racist regime. Nor do Zionism’s claim to speak for all Jews everywhere and Israel’s claim to be the state of all Jews everywhere make all Jews Zionists. Zionism did not ask for or receive the consent of universal Jewry to speak in its name; therefore labeling Zionism as racist does not label all Jews and cannot be called anti-Semitic. Read more.
- (ii) On November 10, 1975, United Nations General Assembly passed resolution 3379 declaring Zionism as Racism.The UN General Assembly based "Resolution 3379" on its definition of racial discrimination, adopted in 1965. According to the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination; racial discrimination is - "any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, color, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life." As a definition of racism and racial discrimination, this statement is unassailable and, if one is honest about what Zionism is, and what it signifies, the statement is an accurate definition of Zionism. Read more.
- The UN cited many other declarations; in support of its '3379 Resolution', which include the following:
- (a) Resolution 77 (XII) adopted by the Assembly of Heads of State and Government of the Organization of African Unity at its twelfth ordinary session, held at Kampala from 28 July to 1 August 1975, which considered "that the racist regime in occupied Palestine (Israel) and the racist regime in Zimbabwe and South Africa have a common imperialist origin, forming a whole and having the same racist structure and being organically linked in their policy aimed at repression of the dignity and integrity of the human being.
(b) Political Declaration and Strategy to Strengthen International Peace and Security and to Intensify Solidarity and Mutual Assistance among Non-Aligned Countries, adopted at the Conference of Ministers of Foreign Affairs of Non-Aligned Countries held at Lima from 25 to 30 August 1975, which most severely condemned Zionism as a threat to world peace and security and called upon all countries to oppose this racist and imperialist ideology. Read more.
The resolution was approved during the tenure of U.N. secretary general Kurt Waldheim.
However, in 1991, Israel made 'Revocation of Resolution 3379' a precondition for its participation in the Madrid Peace Conference. Under duress from the then US President George Bush, the UN adopted the resolution 46/86 on December 16, 1991, saying "the General Assembly decides to revoke the determination contained in its resolution 3379 (XXX) of 10 November 1975".
No justification for the revocation was given. Read more.
(iii) Israel has unique records; (a) contempt of four Geneva Conventions, (b) defiance of UN Resolutions 181, 194, 242, 338, and others, (c) opposition to several multilateral and international human rights conventions, including the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and much more.
Ignoring world opinion, Israel still continues to massacre defenseless Palestinians in West bank and Gaza. The United Nations says that by 2016, Palestinians will be wiped out as Israel has made Palestinian Territory as "not livable by human beings".
The President of the UN General Assembly has condemned Israel's killings of Palestinians in its Gaza offensive as "genocide".
(iv) Immigration of non-Jews is literally banned in Israel, while the Zionists lobby in US and Europe emphasize for a multi-cultural society. The Zionists consider themselves as a super race among human beings. The official supremacist policy of Israel was reported in 'The Jerusalem Post', October 18, 2010 by Ovadia Yusef, Chief Rabbi and the Head of Rabbinic Authority in Israel, who claimed that the purpose of Jentiles (non-Jews) is, to serve Jews. He also claimed that it is absolutely moral for Jews to kill non-Jews and steal their organs for use by Jews.
(v) In an Article titled "Zionism as a racist ideology, reviving an old theme to prevent Palestinian ethnocide", and her husband William Christison, both CIA Officers, wrote the following:
Despite the vehement knee-jerk opposition in US to any discussion linking Zionism with racism, serious scholars in the world and serious Israelis have begun increasingly to examine Zionism critically. Unless the United States’ blind support for Israel is undermined and unless it is recognized that Israel’s drive to maintain dominance over the occupied Palestinian territories and neighboring Arab States is motivated by an exclusivist racist ideology, no one will ever gain the political strength or the political will necessary to force Israel to abandon its greed and accept establishment of a truly sovereign and independent Palestinian State.
It is a well known fact that Israel’s control over the occupied territories is to assert Jewish control, taming Palestinians into submission and squeezing them into ever smaller, more disconnected segments of land or, failing that, forcing them to leave Palestine altogether.It is totally obvious to anyone who spends time on the ground in occupied Palestine territory that the animating force behind the policies of the present and all past Israeli governments in Israel and in the occupied West Bank, Gaza, and East Jerusalem has always been a determination to assure the predominance of Jews over Palestinians. Such policies can only be described as racist, and we should stop trying any longer to avoid the word. Read more.(vi) Patrick Grimm, wrote an Article in May 2008 titled, "It is time to outlaw Zionism". We are providing below some excerpts of this Article. Read full Article on this link.We must, for the sake of America's future and America's survival, pass legislation that brands Zionism permanently as a criminal, a terrorist and a treasonous ideology, and one which desires world domination and control over all other peoples. The fact that the American-Israeli Public Affairs Committee essentially writes our Mideast policy only guarantees that America will be drawn into endless war, endless bloodshed and endless death and decimation of other nations for the sake of world criminal Zionism and for the benefit of no one else.Legislation designating Zionism as a terrorist ideology would necessarily require imprisonment of both George Bush and Dick Cheney as Zionist war criminals.The legislation will require arrest of all our Zionist politicians, frauds like Rick Santorum and John McCain and Rudy Guiliani and Bill and Hillary Clinton and so many more.More and more Americans are starting to wake up and smell the awful stench of the blood and guts spilled forth by Zionism! Zionism is killing us, it's killing our soldiers, it's killing the Iraqi, Libya, Syrian and Afghani people and it's killing our sovereignty! Read more .(vii) Speaking on February 27, 2013 before a Vienna forum of the Alliance of Civilizations, a UN framework for West-Islam dialogue, Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erodgan called Zionism a "crime against humanity," likening it with anti-semitism, fascism, and Islamophobia. UN Chief Ban Ki-moon, who was present on the stage, did not object on these remarks.(viii) The Rabbinical authorities in Israel and all over the world assert that what Zionists are doing in Israel is naked racism.We hope that the world will realize the above facts and will be able to come out of clutches of evil. We also hope that the people of Palestine will be able to live in honor in their own land without the oppression of occupation forces.